Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our web development team.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Work with business representatives to define projects, tasks’ scope and deliverables
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, development and support
- Keep track of projects on a daily basis and report progress to project’s stakeholders
- Integrate and improve Agile processes and methodology within project team
- Keep healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- 2+ years of experience in Agile / SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of PM tools (Jira, Azure DevOps) and setting up project workflows
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Previous development experience with web programming
- Ability to create project plans, set objectives pre-agreed with the client and ensure plan execution by all stakeholders
- Excellent English
- Good technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of complex software systems
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience in creating mobile applications with native or cross-platform tools
- Experience as a Business Analyst
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
Flexible working hours and no overtime
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Team Size: 10 people