We are looking for an experienced System Administrator keen on automation and cloud. We are not technology bound and we like exploring the limits of available products on the market, while driven by client needs.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Solve complex issues, often involving working across realms and applications – Windows, *NIX, databases, web-servers, cloud infrastructures
- Plan, test and deploy automation procedures for repetitive tasks using PowerShell/Bash/Python/Ansible
- Manage CI/CD solutions for automated deployments in cloud and on-prem
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
You would be our perfect match is you have 2+ years of experience in system administration and you consider yourself as knowledgeable in at least 3 of the following subjects:
- Managing Windows Server 2016/2019 in a domain environment
- Implementing and supporting web solutions
- Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V / VMware)
- Office365 stack
- Configuring and troubleshooting hybrid networks
- Relational database engines – MSSQL/MySQL
- Managing different Linux flavors – Debian/Ubuntu/RHEL/Amazon Linux
- Scripting skills
- Experience with containerization – OpenShift, Docker, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code and Compliance as a code
- Experience with CI/CD various DevOps tools and scripting – Azure Pipelines, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Experience with Designing & Implementing solutions based on Azure and/or AWS services
- AWS / Microsoft certification
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
Flexible working hours and no overtime
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: Skopje, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo