We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon, part of Kin + carta, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, part of Kin + Carta, here is what you will do most of the time:
Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Develop our own products
Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2+ years of experience using TypeScript
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Knowledge and skills in OOP
- Knowledge and skills in functional programming
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee's on us)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills (everything from showing empathy to being able to present your ideas clearly and resolve conflicts in a non-violent way)
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Knowledge or experience with other JS frameworks and libraries – Angular, VueJS, StencilJS, etc.
- Knowledge in React Native, Ionic, Cordova, Electron or other hybrid development frameworks
- Knowledge in back-end development with Node.js
- Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge in Redux state management
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack
- Web applications unit testing experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previos experience.
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
Flexible working hours and no overtime.
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
Co-subsidized transportation & sports cards/ activities..
Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Pristina.
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s Key about Melon, part of Kin + Carta?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.Apply
Melon AD is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with Melon AD's policies, as well as with the GDPR Regulation.
Melon AD will process the personal data included in your CV for a period of 12 months for the purposes of recruiting for this currently vacant position or for the purpose of recruiting of personnel for future vacant positions with Melon, which positions according to Melon AD are appropriate for you in view of your education, professional qualification and experience.
You have the right to request access, correction or erasure of your personal Information at any time. You also have the right to request restriction of processing your personal data, and you may as well withdraw consent at any time.
Location: Skopje, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo