We are Melon – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
At Melon, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen. This is why besides your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
We are looking for an Office Assistant, someone to work closely with the Management and the Administration on maintaining the Office and helping the work go smoothly and organized.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join us, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Present the company on the phone, welcome and direct visitors and clients
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; distributing correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Establish, manage and monitor the office maintenance with third parties (supply providers, service agencies, facility manager, etc.) according to the office needs
- Manage office supply budget and report it to the Financial Manager
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information
- Communicate with your colleagues about potential problems that consider their working environment. They would need your help and creativity so that they could do their job comfortably in a friendly atmosphere
- Day to day support to team members
- Process lots of emails /internal communication messages daily
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- Fluent English and Bulgarian, other foreign languages are a plus
- Ability to work with MS Office is a must
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent personal organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills, patience and empathy, ability to listen actively
- Hard-working attitude with a strong internal drive to achieve and succeed
- Sense of humor
- General knowledge and interest in the world of business and IT
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position reference in the subject. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.Apply
Melon AD is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with Melon AD's policies, as well as with the GDPR Regulation.
Melon AD will process the personal data included in your CV for a period of 12 months for the purposes of recruiting for this currently vacant position or for the purpose of recruiting of personnel for future vacant positions with Melon, which positions according to Melon AD are appropriate for you in view of your education, professional qualification and experience.
You have the right to request access, correction or erasure of your personal Information at any time. You also have the right to request restriction of processing your personal data, and you may as well withdraw consent at any time.