We are Melon – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
At Melon, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen.
This is why besides your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
We are looking for a talented Finance analyst to join our team in Sofia. Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
If you would like to join us, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Prepare regular and Ad-Hoc reports
- Work with primary accounting documents and ERP data
- Engage closely in periodic forecast, annual/bi-annual/quarterly and long-range reporting process
- Engage closely in monthly, quarterly and yearly management reporting process
- Participate in the various financial calculation and analysis conducted by the controlling team
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Understand and perform analysis of accounts to ensure proper presentation of the financial information in accordance with local and international accounting standards
- Client Reporting and communication
- Relevant experience on a finance role would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel user
- Fluent in both Bulgarian and English languages
- Ability to quickly adapting and enthusiastic to learn new things
- Ability to complete independently multiple tasks on schedule with high accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meeting deadlines
- Strong team-oriented behaviour and attitude
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.Apply
Melon AD is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with Melon AD's policies, as well as with the GDPR Regulation.
Melon AD will process the personal data included in your CV for a period of 12 months for the purposes of recruiting for this currently vacant position or for the purpose of recruiting of personnel for future vacant positions with Melon, which positions according to Melon AD are appropriate for you in view of your education, professional qualification and experience.
You have the right to request access, correction or erasure of your personal Information at any time. You also have the right to request restriction of processing your personal data, and you may as well withdraw consent at any time.