Employer Branding Specialist
We are Melon - a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 18 years of outsourcing experience, 200+ passionate and motivated young professionals in development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
We are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to join our team.
At Melon, we believe there are three key, inseparable qualities to being a good teammate, client or partner: being smart, being nice and delivering results. This is why besides your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to take part in building Melon’s marketing team as an Employer Branding Specialist, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Uphold and foster our employer value proposition
- Evolve, plan and oversee Melon’s employer branding strategy
- Get your hands dirty and work with colleagues and partner vendors on employer branding strategy activities in the areas of:
- Online presence (website, social media, PR, etc.)
- Events & sponsorships
- Internal initiatives
- Align Melon’s employer branding with the overall marketing direction and efforts
- Continuously improve the candidate experience
- Research competition, global and industry trends in the area of expertise
- Effectively communicate with management, team leads and external parties on employer branding topics
- Prepare analyses, presentations and reports
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of practical experience in marketing (ideally, employer branding related)
- Strategic and analytical thinking wrapped in a growth mindset
- Excellent people skills: listening and understanding, honest, friendly, yet assertive communication style adaptive to different personality types, empathy, delivering on promises
- Idea generation and promotion
- Strong communication and negotiation skills: verbal, written, and presentation, both in Bulgarian and English
- Motivation, sense of humour and can-do attitude
- Being a team player
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
Flexible working hours and no overtime
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send us your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Team: HR & Marketing