C++ Mobile Game Developer
We are looking for a C++ developer for social games development for mobile and web to join our team.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Write logic for new features of the client side of application
- Improve current functionality
- Develop tools for the project
- Fix bugs
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Become a key member of an agile team where continuous integration and unit tests are a must
- Lean from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years experience using C/C++
- Strong OOP background
- Design patterns background
- Proven experience in mobile game development
- Experience with SVN
- Knowledge of JSON,XML, multithreading/concurrency, STL
- Excellent English
- Feeling comfortable working in a team
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee’s on us)
- Understanding of http/https
- Work experience with web development, familiar with Web GL
- Familiarity with SCRUM Agile development framework
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
Flexible working hours and no overtime
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
Co-subsidized transportation, parking & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria
Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.