Business Development Specialist
Melon is one of the leading software companies in Bulgaria. We are a fast-growing business and our success is based entirely on our great team. We are one of the best places to work in Bulgaria.
Our services include software development for web and mobile, but also devops, QA and UI/UX design. We work primarily for IT-related companies in the US and EU markets.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our Business Development and Sales team with a long-term perspective.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Research potential clients and market trends
- Build and foster relationships with potential and existing clients
- Prepare and follow-up on sales activities together with our Sales and Management team
- Represent Melon in a professional, trustworthy and honest manner
To do that you will need:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Ambition to grow as a business development professional
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs
- Good understanding of general business processes
- Experience and passion for working in the technology sector
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Interest in working with international accounts
- Ability to work in a team but also function independently when required
- Relevant experience and knowledge of German would be a big plus
- Very good growth potential – which will also depend on your performance
- Support and guidance in a friendly working environment
- Attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Access to different skills-related events, courses, and certifications
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards, transportation, parking
- Refreshments and fruits at our office
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Annual team building that gathers together everyone from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje’s offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.