AWS DevOps with Python
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, being nice and delivering results. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and clients
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Develop our own products
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps
- Good knowledge and experience working in Linux OS environment
- Good knowledhe of the following AWS - OpsWorks, Coud Watch, KMS
- Experience with Chef
- Good knowledge in Git
- Knowledge of Python
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Good knowledge of Amazon DynamoDB
- Good knowledge of AWS Lambda
- Experience with AWS SQS
- Experience with AWS SNS
- Experience in Django and/or Tornado
Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
- Access to technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime.
- Work-from-home when required.
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards, transportation & parking.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- Annual team building that gathers together everyone from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje's offices.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send us your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.