As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
If you would like to join Melon’s team, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- As a product designer, you will design and create user-centric products that align with the company's vision and customer needs.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, develop concepts, and produce high-quality designs.
- Your role will involve conducting user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, and iterating on designs based on user feedback.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define project requirements, goals, and constraints.
- Conduct user research to understand user behaviours, needs, and pain points.
- Translate user insights and requirements into design concepts and user flows.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback from stakeholders and user testing.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the successful implementation of designs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create visual assets and materials to support product launches.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in product design.
- Proven experience as a product designer, preferably in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects, with an emphasis on user-centered design and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar software.
- Knowledge of user research techniques and experience conducting user testing.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate design concepts and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, colour theory, and visual hierarchy.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with front-end development and an understanding of technical constraints is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in design, interaction design, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours with hybrid model of working - work from home or from the office
- Additional Private health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organised by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Тhe annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
- Refreshments and fruits in the office
About Melon, part of Kin + Carta:
We are a global digital transformation consultancy committed to building a world that works better #ForEveryone.
Our culture is people-first, informal and we aim to be internationally recognised as the best place to work. Our developers say that we are friendly and supportive. Beyond skills, we value character, common sense, and sense of humour. We appreciate potential for growth. Our 2,000+ curious minds make creative connections between people, data, and technology. Together, we devise connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of business-critical product and platforms.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focuses on people, planet, and profit. This mix attracts like-minded team members and engages clients in a unique way.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.