As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon’s team, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Take active part in all stages of the software development lifecycle – analysis, estimation, documentation, developing, testing, bug fixing and support
- Work closely with both your team and the client to define, design and ship new features
- Contribute to UX decisions as well as improving the project's processes and methodologies
- Coach and guide junior developers
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2+ years of experience in commercial Flutter products
- Deep familiarity with Dart
- Great knowledge of major state management approaches (BLoC, Provider, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of both iOS and Android and their respective languages (Swift/ Kotlin)
- Well aware of how client-server applications work and experience with RESTful web services
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and good architectural knowledge
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code, good understanding of Unit testing and the value they bring
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g., Git , Bitbucket, GitLab)
- Teamwork experience and good communication skills
- Great command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee’s on us)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proven track record for successful iOS and Android projects
- Strong interest in mobile technologies and good understanding of the general mobile architectures, trends and new technologies
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD systems and pipelines
- Knowledge of AppStore Connect, Testflight, Apple Developer Console and Google Play Console
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Sense of humor
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities and transportation
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about us?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Team: Software Engineering