Talent Acquisition Specialist
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and enhance strategies and action plans for recruitment and talent acquisition processes and outcomes.
- Actively collaborate with Department Heads, Team Leads and external parties on strategic hiring topics.
- Network with employees, industry contacts, external organizations, groups, social media, universities, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain all recruitment data.
- Coordinate, maintain and continuously improve candidate experience and onboarding of new hires.
- Prepare various analyses, presentations and reports regarding recruitment and talent acquisition data.
- Organize and take an active part in recruitment events.
- Represent the company’s reputation and attractiveness.
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know.
- University degree in a relevant field (HR, Business Administration, Economics)
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment and talent acquisition
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of recruitment and talent acquisition practices
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills - verbal, written and presentation, both in Macedonian and English
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Motivation, sense of humor and can-do attitude
- Being a team player
- Previous experience/ understanding of the IT industry
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Hybrid model of working
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities and transportation
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
About Melon, part of Kin + Carta
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
We are a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.