Senior Python Developer
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon’s team, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- Good knowledge and experience working in Linux OS environment
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge in Git
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience with Djangoand Django REST Framework
- Experience with web frameworks (FastAPI, Flask)
- Experience with PostgreSQL/ MySQL
- Knowledge in OOPand design patterns
- Experience with cloud services in AWS / Azure / GCP
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with non-relational databases (DynamoDB, Firebase, Redis, MongoDB)
- Experience with writing tests and documentation
- Experience with another language / web framework
- Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Co-subsidized transportation, parking & sports activities coverage/ Multisport cards
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about us?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Team: Software Engineering