Junior Digital Content Marketing Specialist
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
At Melon, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen. This is why besides your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to take part in building Melon’s Marketing Experience, here’s what you will do most of the time:
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Junior Digital Content Marketing Specialist to help us execute digital marketing strategies across Bulgaria, Kosovo and Macedonia.
Our ideal candidate is a creative, growth- and marketing- oriented person, preferably with a some writing background.
You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain followers (and ideally, but not necessarily come from a B2B technology background). For this position, it’s also essential to be interested and following digital marketing and content marketing developments.
You will be an integral member of our small marketing team. You will be maintaining our social media content calendar, producing various digital and marketing content across our and third parties’ social channels in Bulgaria, Kosovo and Macedonia. You will take part in expanding our company’s digital footprint and brand engagement while driving tangible outcomes.
- Produce (design, write, and shoot) content with a keen eye for tone-of-voice and alignment with Melon’s culture and marketing strategies
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Set short-term goals
- Identify opportunities and execute them across our own social channels and third party options
- Collaborate with our designers, developers and other marketing team members to produce high quality content
- Develop social media calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Continuously optimize content for performance in organic search and find opportunities for content amplification, utilising SEO tools
- Analyze web traffic and social media metrics, delivering regular insights and reports
- Receive feedback and generate ideas to increase engagement
We are looking for:
- Excellent people skills: listening and understanding, honest, friendly, yet assertive communication style adaptive to different personality types, using logical arguments and critical thinking, empathy, delivering on promises;
- Good organization skills;
- Idea generation and promotion before internal and external parties;
- Communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation, both in Bulgarian and English;
- Motivation, sense of humour and can-do attitude;
- Team player.
- Able to motivate yourself and prioritise your tasks.
- Full-time position with a competitive salary and opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit;
- Flexible working hours and no overtime;
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services;
- Training budget and opportunities for skills-related events, courses and certifications;
- Work-from-home, when required;
- Co-subsidized Transportation & Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria;
- Refreshments and fruits at the office;
- Annual team building that gathers together teams from all offices;
- Office environment with game and relax area;
- Office library and open policy for ordering desired books and magazines;
- Mini-team buildings and other company events periodically organized throughout the year.
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.