Technical Project Manager / Agile Delivery Lead
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our web development team.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work with business representatives to define projects, tasks’ scope and deliverables
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, development and support
- Keep track of projects on a daily basis and report progress to project’s stakeholders
- Integrate and improve Agile processes and methodology within project team
- Keep healthy communication with your team and client
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years of experience as a technical project manager in software development companies
- Good knowledge of project management tools and setting up project workflows
- Ability to create project plans and progress reports, set objectives pre-agreed with the client and ensure plan execution by all stakeholders
- Deep understanding and practical experience with different Agile methodologies
- Excellent team leadership, team and people management, conflict resolution skills
- Good communication skills (everything from showing empathy and being able to present your ideas clearly to resolving conflicts in a non-violent way)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience in managing web and mobile product projects
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools
- Technical background (previous software developer role, QA, DevOps)
Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours with hybrid model of working - work from home or from the office
- Additional Private health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Тhe annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
- Refreshments and fruits in the office
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.