Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our web development team.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Develop our own products
Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- 4+ years experience working with C# and .NET/.NET Core
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web API/RESTful services
- Excellent database knowledge and experience in MS SQL
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Knowledge of development environment, source control systems (Git, BitBucket, Azure DevOps)
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Experience in Angular, React and/or Vue
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in using cloud services Azure and/or AWS
- Experience in .NET Core is a big plus
- Experience in NoSQL databases is a big plus
- Experience in TDD/BDD is a big plus
- Experience with client communication is a plus
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
Flexible working hours and no overtime
Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
Co-subvention for individual sport activities and transportation
Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje
Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
Melon EAD, part of Kin+Carta is committed to protecting your Personal data privacy. We have taken all the necessary actions to make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. You can read our full Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.melontech.com/candidate-privacy-notice.
Team: Software Engineering